Monday, October 27, 2008

Cole Hammels Was Stalling!




So Game 5 of the World Series was tonight and it had to be suspended due to the rain with the game tied 2-2. In the top of the 6th inning when the rain began to come down a little harder and the Phillies still had a one run lead, I couldn't help but notice Cole Hammels stalling. I mean seriously he was taking forever. In fairness to him BJ Upton was on base and he has stolen like 4 bases in this series, but I know Hammels was stalling. Since it was the 6th inning they could have ruled it a complete game. First of all, I think that's a stupid rule to be in place during the World Series, but whatever. I don't actually have a second of all! I just pulled a Charles Barkley on yall! Anyway, all I know is homeboy was stalling. He was working relatively fast up until that point, then all of a sudden it started taking forever in between pitches. No one else is going to say it, but trust me. Would I lie about this? Hell I don't even care who wins this damn series. I'm just sayin, homeboy was actin shady.

No comments: