Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WE NEED MORE HAROLD REYNOLDS!!






We need more Harold Reynolds! Seriously, they should let TBS broadcast all of the games so we can have a dose of Harold all the time. I haven't watched an episode of Baseball Tonight since he left. Unfortunately we'll get the usual Tim McCarver and Joe Buck for the World Series, but they should definitely squeeze Harold in as an on field reporter or something. He's definitely handsome enough that they should consider it.









You all probably think that's the only reason I like Harold so much anyway. I'd be lying if I said his smile didn't have a little something to do with it, but really it's his analysis that I love so much. He knows his stuff and even when he's critical of a player he's so nice that they could never take issue with it. Somehow MLB needs to give us more Harold!

No comments: