Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hurry Back Josh!


Josh Smith may miss 2-4 weeks. That could hurt. This is an excellent opportunity for Marvin and Solo to step up and shine. The next four games are on the road starting tonight with the Seattle Supersonics aka the Oklahoma City Thunder. I won't pretend to have any knowledge of how well this team will perform without Josh, but I feel a lot better about our chances this year than I would have last year when we had no depth. Right now we're the only undefeated team in the East, but we'll have to see where we stand after this 4 game road trip.

2 comments:

ATown Mama said...

1 down (OKC), 3 to go !

CoCo said...

Yes, we are the only undefeated team in the East! I love it. I'm terrified of what might transpire if Josh is out for a while though. Last night was ugly...... But, a win is a win.