Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hawks-Pacers Prediction

Hawks in 6.  I haven't blogged about the team this year, due to circumstances completely within my control.....I had other things to do.  And honestly, I just didn't have anything new to say about the team.  There was a lot of turnover, but the inconsistency that plagued this team was still strong.  They're a stubborn bunch. They've been unable to commit to being really good or really bad. They're just somewhere in between, as usual. Unlike the wonderful guys over at Peachtreehoops, I have to be motivated to write about this team. I wasn't, so I didn't. Anyway, the only team in the East I would have picked over the Hawks in the first round is the Heat. They aren't playing the Heat, so........



For more thorough Hawks analysis visit Peachtreehoops

No comments: