Thursday, February 1, 2007

Get over yourself!

All the media members who are outraged that Tank Johnson will be allowed to play in the Superbowl need to get over themselves! He's a professional athlete making millions of dollars. I don't know if you all have been living under a rock, but in this country our legal system is great as long as you have money! No one should be surprised that an ILLINOIS judge is going to allow him to play in the SUPERBOWL! Hello, its only the biggest game in the world. What in the hell did you all expect??
I dislike Peyton, Eli and Archie Manning. I have no idea why I don't like Archie other than the fact that my dad doesn't and I learned about football from him. So naturally my dislikes had to extend to his sons too! Anyway, I hope the Bears win the Super Bowl. As a matter of fact I know they will and the Colts will have ESPN among other media outlets to thank for it. Think back to the last few championships where one team has been a prohibitive underdog: Florida Gators, St. Louis Cardinals just to name a couple. When you have to hear over and over again how you can't stop someone, it makes you that much more determined to prove everyone wrong and that's what the Bears will do.
And what the hell is up with all the media availability the players are subject to. Is there anything more you can find out from them on Thursday that you didn't find out on Tuesday? Enough is enough. Let these guys do whatever they are going to do before Sunday. We don't need to hear the same questions for 3 days in a row. Its ridiculous.

No comments: