Thursday, January 31, 2008

All Star Reserves (The coaches are just as dumb as the fans)

Eastern Reserves

Chauncey Billups
Chris Bosh
Caron Butler
Richard Hamilton
Antawn Jamison
Joe Johnson
Paul Pierce

Western Reserves

Carlos Boozer
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitzki
Chris Paul
Brandon Roy
Amare Stoudemire
David West

Of course everyone can't make it and that's what makes being selected so special (so they say), but there were some guys unjustifiably left off. In no particular order:
Baron Davis
Ray Allen
Baron Davis
Marcus Camby
Baron Davis
Ginobili
Josh Howard
Baron Davis
Hedo Turkoglu
and last but not least ,Baron Davis. I know you're probably wondering who I'd replace in order to make room for Baron Davis. That's easy, I'd drop Dirk. I know he's a forward, but he plays like a guard........
One other thing in relation to my Atlanta Hawks, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Joe Johnson. I honestly do, but if any Atlanta Hawks player should be represented in New Orleans it should be Josh Smith. His style of play is perfect for the All Star game, but oh well I'm not mad at Joe..... I see you Josh.

No comments: