Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Houston Will Make The Playoffs


This has to be said since I bet someone $20 bucks tonight and so I can say nanny nanny boo boo and point to this blog when it comes to fruition. The Houston Rockets will make the playoffs in spite of Yao's injury. My reason for believing this is because the only team that isn't in the playoffs that could possibly make it is Denver, but they stink. They've been playing like trash lately and I just don't see the Rockets playing poorly enough or Denver playing well enough to change anything. I honestly believe the 8 teams that are currently in the playoffs in the West are the 8 teams that are going to make it. The only thing they are doing is jockeying for position.

The Rockets are still going to make a first round exit, but they will make it and that's all I care about. The only reason I care about it is because I want to be right. I lllooooooooovvvve being right!

No comments: