Monday, December 10, 2007

Random Stuff, Hawks of Course

7 got sentenced to 23 months in prison. I'm sure that's a bit more time than he anticipated when he turned himself in just days before Thanksgiving. Bless his lil heart. His football career might actually be over. Then again, he can lift weights and stay in shape while he's in the joint. It's not like he has anything else to do.
The Patriots beat the Steelers yesterday. I'm totally rooting against the Pats even harder than I was before. I hate forgone conclusions so I don't want them to win the Super Bowl. I'm a hater.
The Hawks take on the Orlando Magic this evening. This would be a great win for us and it would put us at .500. Orlando does look like a great team, but I think we can beat them. That's not just the fan in me talking. I really do think we can beat them. Hopefully our running team will show up in Florida.
Update: We beat the Magic. Josh out Dwight Howarded Dwight Howard, but just by a little bit. The Joe Johnson impersonator had a big game and Shelden Williams even contributed to the win. Tonight they take on the Raptors.

No comments: