Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brett Favre Retired




Apparently nothing else in the world of sports is worth mentioning. I know Mike Tirico and John Madden are devastated!

Since nothing else is important, I'm not even going to tell you how the Hawks lost to the Warriors, because its not important. Brett Favre retired!
I'm also not going to tell you how I saw Sekou Smith before game tonight and I gave him a hug and told him it was going to be okay. We had a good laugh, because we both know its probably not going to be okay. The fact that the Hawks have driven him to the brink of insanity is not worth mentioning. Brett Favre retired in case you hadn't heard.
ESPN interviewed everyone who ever played with Brett Favre (who retired by the way)
Apparently he was WAY cooler than any of us will ever know. Or care to know.

No comments: