Thursday, October 4, 2007

Random Stuff

So the Yanks got spanked by the Indians tonight 12-3. C.C. Sabathia was pretty damn good tonight and Wang was not. He's dead to me. LeBron James was there and he was wearing a Yankees cap. I thought he might go to the game, but I didn't think he'd wear a Yankees cap. People are outraged about his allegiance to New York and I really don't understand why. Who the hell cares who LeBron is cheering for?? Is it going to affect the outcome of this series? I doubt it.

The Phillies and Cubs are in trouble now. The Phillies are down 0-2. They can come back, but the way the Rockies and are playing right now it ain't lookin good. The Cubs are down as I type this, but if they somehow win this game, I'll amend this post in the morning.

Marion Jones admitted to using steroids. Let's just say you aren't knocking anyone over with a feather because of that confession.

The Falcons began their attempts to recoup $22 million dollars from Mr. Vick. The NFLPA says Mr. Vick is protected by the CBA. I don't know the details of the CBA and at this point I don't care. I'm just shocked the NFLPA is arguing on behalf of one of it's players.

No comments: