Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hawks Lose.

I am so disappointed in the Hawks for that half assed effort they came out with tonight. In fairness to them, Indiana was on fire for most of the game, but still.
If they had won tonight they would have eliminated Indiana and all but wrapped up a playoff spot, but noooooooooo they didn't do that! The only persons who came to play tonight were the Josh's and Joe and unfortunately that was not enough to get it done.
Now, if we finish with the same record as Indiana they own the tiebreaker. I fully expect us to get in and if we don't there will not be enough room for the profanity laced tirade that I will most certainly go on.

Yankees lost to the Royals, and Posada has "dead arm" to go with Jeter's dead leg. I really hope this last season in Yankees stadium is not disastrous.

3 comments:

robbz18 said...

I didn't get to see the game (was at work and I was merely monitoring it over on yahoo.com), but that was terrible for the Hawks. I feel for you and Lang, they really should've won it. This might come back to bite them in the ass later on...

Hey, Co Co, how's about checking out my blog? It's over on www.robbz18.blogspot.com, and it's a good read (I hope). Check it out. Maybe you can add me to your blog roll. Haha. I'm pretty new to this blogging thing, and I hope to start things off right.

ASPOV said...

There is no way your Hawks don't make the playoffs, no way. And I like the blog re-design, Co Co.

southpeezy said...

man, they better make it...thats all im sayin, they better make it..