Monday, April 7, 2008

Kansas Wins! Poor Memphis.


Wow, the poor free throw shooting really did come back to haunt Memphis. CDR owned up to it in the press conference and took it like a man. When asked about the free throws he said, "I missed em". He kinda had that gotta to laugh to keep from crying moment going on and he and Derrick Rose shared a little smirk. Good times! That was one of the best title games ever! There were a couple of those shots that someone makes and you think to yourself there's no way they're losing. I first thought that about the Derrick Rose bank shot that they reviewed 800 different times before finally ruling it was a 2. Then I had the thought once again when Chalmers hit that 3 to send the game into over time. Obviously.

I placed in the top 10 in the Slamonline Bracket. I'm fine with moral victories!

No comments: