Friday, April 18, 2008

Max, please bring the Yankees some steroids!


So this "Max" character Jose Canseco has been rambling on about has supposedly finally been revealed.

If what he's saying is true:


In a Miami-area restaurant on Tuesday night, trainer Joseph Dion read the passage in front of two SI reporters and instantly identified Max.
"That's gotta be me," Dion said.
Dion said that Canseco is partially accurate in his portrayal of Max. Yes, Dion is a Canadian-born trainer who knew Canseco during his
Toronto Blue Jays days. And it's true that Dion moved back to Miami, where he was raised, and was introduced to Rodriguez by Canseco in the late '90s. Dion said he worked with Rodriguez for four years when the current Yankee played for the Seattle Mariners.
But Dion adamantly denies Canseco's written account of Max as a "fan of steroids" who began working with Rodriguez specifically to juice the young phenom's body with illicit performance-enhancing drugs.
"That's really, really funny because I am the one person that hates steroids," Dion said. "I'm against it 100 percent. And, A-Rod, at the time that I trained him -- and this I swear to God -- was 100 percent against steroids. He was one of the hardest working guys, and most natural guy, that I've met in my life. He hated steroids. We talked about it."


then maybe Alex is/was clean. Or at the very least it may confirm that Jose Canseco is just throwing names out there. He admitted that he didn't know for sure, but it is his opinion that Alex used steroids.


You know I kind of find it strange that Jose knows about everyone's steroids use. They almost act like if a guy is or was on steroids Jose would know about it. Is he the only player who had steroid connects?

I don't know if this story is true, but I want the Max that Jose was talking about to pop up and give the Yankees pitchers a fresh dose of steroids! I really do, because they are struggling right now! I wouldn't mind if he shot Alex up as well. If we can't depend on Alex in April then when can we depend on him?? We know October is out of the question, but we've always assumed he was Mr. April.

I know Phil Hughes (Mr. we're not including him in a deal for Johan Santana) is young, but dammit his era is 9.00 and he's 0-3!!!! You mean to tell me this kid was untouchable!! GTFOH!

No comments: