Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bracket busted, Dallas, D Wade

I should have written about this yesterday, but since I didn't oh well. Damn you Kansas and Memphis! I know you both were a long shot, but did you have to get eliminated in the same day? I had ya'll meeting each other in the Championship game! I guess I can't win the tournament challenge anymore. Today's games were great! Fla beat Oregon to get to the Final Four and Georgetown came back and beat the hell out of North Carolina in overtime. Those sons of bitches only managed to score 3 points in the overtime. Damn! The Hoyas were just crunk as hell when they got to that point I guess. Ohio State and UCLA are waiting. I'm not even going to bother prognosticating about who's going to win. It should be apparent that I suck at picking winners!
Kobe only had 43 points tonight. What a scrub!
I still don't trust Dallas to win the Championship because they just don't know how to close out games! They had my Hawks down by 20 in the first quarter and by the 4th we had come back and taken the lead albeit briefly, but still. You can't let the Hawks who don't have a go to guy come back on you like that. That's why they lost the ship last year, because they just couldn't finish! When they run into another D Wade type player that can take a game over all by himself, they could have problems!
The season needs to end now! Damn, 82 games is just over kill!
Is it just me or does it seem like since the D Wade injury they play his commercials non-stop now? It's like they don't want us to forget about him! We all in.

No comments: