Friday, June 29, 2007

Random Stuff

Well, it's the day after the draft and everyone is declaring who the draft winners and losers are. Truthfully, no one knows for sure how these things will play out. The top 2 picks could wind up being complete busts when it's all said and done. I hope it doesn't go down that way, but it could.
The Yankees won a game 2-1 with Moose pitching. I didn't think he had that kind of performance left in him. Sux won too.
James Blake got ousted at Wimbledon. The male American tennis players just aren't what they used to be. I know we are in the Roger Federer era and the chances of most people beating him in a Grand Slam final are slim to none, but our guys barely get close enough to breathe on Roger Federer let alone actually play him. It's not like they would win anyway but it would be nice if someone actually made it that far.
Evander Holyfield has a fight on pay per view tomorrow night. No, I'm not kidding.
Portland welcomed Greg Oden today. I hope he pans out, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be an average big man.

No comments: