Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Amare to Atlanta??

Right now there is a rumor that the Hawks could get Amare Stoudemire from the Suns for our #3, #11, Za Za Pachullia and Anthony Johnson. This deal is too good to be true that is why I know it will never happen. I got that feeling in my stomach that you get when you see the guy you have a crush on when I heard about this. It was that serious! This deal would make the Hawks instant playoffs participants considering they play in the Eastern Conference. I am hoping and wishing with everything in me that this deal happens. There's also a rumor that we are willing to send the #11 pick to Seattle for Luke Ridnour. This deal seems more likely to happen because this is exactly the type of thing Billy Knight would do to us. On a related note, I am so afraid we are going to take Yi with that 3rd pick. If you go to Hawks.com there is a picture of him surrounded by a sea of Asian reporters on our Draft Central Page and there's another picture of him on the bottom of the page talking about all the options the Hawks have with the 3rd pick. He will be an Atlanta Hawk if they don't make this Amare trade just as sure as I am a Yankee fan. I will need a heavy shot of alcohol tomorrow night when this draft pick goes down, so will everyone else at Philips Arena.

No comments: