Friday, April 13, 2007

Hawks, Imus, Lakers, Johan

It's been a while since I've been here so I guess I have a little catching up to do. First of all, the Hawks suspended my boy J-Smoove for 2 games because he got into it with "Coach" Woodson during their overtime loss to um, I really can't remember who they played at this point it doesn't matter anyway. I'm glad they suspended Josh, what the hell is he thinking about trying to win games at this point in the season? If we don't get one of the top 3 picks it goes to Phoenix and that would be horrible!
The Thrasher's had their first ever playoff game, they lost. But the funniest event of the night was when they put some of the Hawks players on the jumbotron and the crowd booed. Damn that hurts!
Kevin Durant decided to go pro, bless his heart. He needs to eat something! I do still have my fan crush on him so I hope we get him!
The NBA season is too damn long, just thought I'd throw that out there.
Don Imus got fired for his remarks about the Rutger's women's basketball team. He called them "nappy headed hoes". He says shit like this all the time, but I guess they've just had enough. He'll probably end up on satellite radio somewhere.
The Falcon's signed Joey Harrington as Vick's backup. Wow.
Dice K made his Fenway debut which was much hyped because he was going against Ichiro. He pitched pretty well all things considered, he only gave up 3 runs. Unfortunately King Felix shut down that Red Sox offense. He had a no hitter through 8 innings. His fast ball was consistently in the high 90's all game long.
The Laker's are now playing for their post season lives. Just last week the only question was whether they'd be a 6th seed or a 7th. They blew a 17 point lead to the Clips despite Kobe scoring 50 and they are now only a game ahead of them . They are in real danger of missing the playoffs all together, but the way they are playing they'll probably get knocked out in the first round anyway.
Mike Mussina will miss his next start for my Yankees. Dammit we're old and getting older! Our pitching was already suspect and now with Mussina being questionable I just don't know where we'll go. The Twins need to go ahead and give us Johan. We're going to get him anyway! If Barry Zito got a $100 million contract then Johan deserves at least $150 million and the Twins wouldn't dare. We would!
Pacman Jones was suspended for the 2007 by the new Commish. I have a lot to say about this, but I'll touch on it later.

No comments: