Monday, April 16, 2007

VA Tech, Jeter, Caron

First things first, my heart goes out to all those involved in the Virginia Tech shooting. I don't know what the hell is wrong with some people! I mean its bad enough that you've killed 30 some odd people, but then you go and kill yourself. To everyone out there, if you have the urge to kill a lot of people but you know in the end you'll kill yourself too, go ahead and kill yourself first then work on everyone else.
So, much has been made of Derek Jeter's defensive woes this year. He already has 6 errors on the season. I am the biggest Derek Jeter fan, but even I cannot defend this. Neither can he apparently! Our pitching is going to be suspect all year and the last thing we need to do is give extra outs when the first 3 will already be hard to come by! If this were A-Rod.............
My Hawks lost tonight, sigh I can't wait for the last game tomorrow. We play Indiana and I think we really really really need to let them win so it will increase our odds of getting their draft pick! Knowing those selfish bastards they'll try to get to 30 wins.
Meanwhile the season is still dragging on.
Caron Butler says he hopes to have his cast off and be ready to play in time for the second round of the playoffs. Considering the Wizards are going to get knocked out in the first round, I guess he just wants to get the cast off to make it easier for him to flip thru the channels while he's watching the second round from his home.

No comments: