Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fairy tale ending, Deron Williams, Favre

Uh oh, Golden State lost at home! Is the fairy tale coming to an end?? I know no one expected them to be hoisting the Larry O'Brien at the end of it, but the conference finals would have been nice. Oh well, the Jazz have taken a 3-1 series lead and unless someone kidnaps Carlos Boozer, I don't see them losing this series. He has been the best post player in the post season and it's not even close! I look forward to seeing him and Tim Duncan battle it out in the next round! Yes, I'm giving the series to the Spurs and the Jazz. One more thing about the Jazz, I hate watching Deron Williams play! As a Hawks fan it KILLS me to watch what he's doing. I'm happy he's in a place where he can be successful, but man I wish that place was here in Atlanta. Sigh.
The Bulls staved off elimination for at least one more game. I knew they wouldn't get swept, but I think the series will end next game.
So apparently Brett Favre was pissed that the Packers didn't acquire Randy Moss and he requested a trade. This is the best thing that could have happened to the Packers organization. Now they can trade him and not feel bad about it! Last year the fans would have been outraged, but since he asked for it, they'll have to take it. Will the organization have the sack to do it?? I'd have to say no!
Yanks lost 2-1. Just when the pitching gets half way decent, the hitting goes south. Sigh.

No comments: