Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Pre game blog Mavs Vs Warriors

So Dallas is down 3-1 and while this is not an insurmountable lead I don't think they can come back to win. When Phoenix went down 3-1 to the Lakers, there was actually a lot of fight in them in the 3 games they lost. I just don't see that kind of fight in the Mavs. They've shown me nothing to lead me to believe that they will turn this thing around. Dirk is iffy, the coach is iffy. They are acting just like they did after game 4 in Miami last year. I think the Warriors will be poppin bottles when this is all said and done. Of course none of the experts are backing off their Dallas pick. I think they just hate to admit when they are wrong. Most of the so called experts had the Warriors winning one game at the most because Dallas is a 67 win team. So what! Some teams just play other teams well it doesn't matter how much worse they are than the other team, they just find a way to beat them. This is what the Warriors have been doing to the Mavs for years now. This didn't just start this season when Nellie got there. They've played Dallas well for quite some time now. Anyway, I think Dallas will lose this series. They might win tonight in Dallas, but I don't see them going back to Oakland winning. I just don't see it.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

GO WARRIORS! WE BELIEVE. Check out the posts on the last two Warriors games.