Thursday, May 10, 2007

Get out the brooms, Amare whining, Dirk MVP, DUI passenger

The Pistons/Bulls series is over. Okay, the Pistons still have to win one more game, but trust me it's over. The Bulls had a 19 point lead and they lost . That's not unusual in the NBA, but their defense is supposed to prevent that kind of thing from happening! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Amare is bitching about the Spurs being a dirty team. Way to go Amare, you probably just killed any chance ya'll had of winning this series. It's funny how tough he acts on the court, but now he wants to whine about Manu and Bruce being dirty. And as far as Manu, he's bringing up some regular season ish. He wants the Commish to look at it. These players would not have made it in the late 80's! I'm not trying to absolve Bruce Bowen because Lord knows, if I had a nickel for every time someone called him dirty, I'd be filthy rich! But, now is not the time to complain about it. It's the playoffs man!
Apparently Dirk will be named MVP on Tuesday. I hope they make him show up at the Warriors/Jazz series to get his trophy! The league would never do it, but one can dream! They'll probably let him get it on the East coast.
Doc Rivers got an extension, I hope the Celtics stay healthy so we can see what Doc is really made of. I hate his voice though.
The Yankees lost today 14-2. There's that pitching we're used too.
SI.com is reporting that Mike Vick's friends say he knew about the dog fighting. Um, note to SI; those aren't his friends if they are ratting him out.
Lil E is leaving DEI. I don't know what his Stepmom is thinking, but I hope it works out for her.
Air McNair was charged with DUI because he was a passenger in the car with someone who was DUI. Although he wasn't driving he owns the car and in Tennessee you can't let a drunk person drive your car. I don't know how this will play out, but either way drunk driving is not a good look.

No comments: